LES GUARDIANS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur ...
Voir le deal
600 €

Green Bay Packers "The MVP debate: Here's a different spin on it"

2 participants

Green Bay Packers "The MVP debate: Here's a different spin on it" Empty Green Bay Packers "The MVP debate: Here's a different spin on it"

Message  Maxime98 Mar 27 Déc - 19:26

Would you agree that yards allowed is meaningless compared to forced turnovers and points allowed?

No, I would not agree. I don’t think yards allowed is meaningless at all, especially for a high-powered offensive team such as the Packers, because yards allowed goes directly to time of possession, which means yards directly impacts the points scored in a game because time is points. When a team is controlling the ball on you, your quarterback is on the bench. That’s right where the Packers’ opponents want Aaron Rodgers, on the bench. Twenty-four minutes possession time is not good enough. It worked against the Bears because the Bears couldn’t score, but I see possession time in the postseason as a potential problem because the quality of opposition is going to dramatically improve. I don’t think Coach Capers wants anybody to make excuses or allowances for his defense. He’s going to challenge them to play better in the postseason, in every way. I think it’s imperative that the defense plays better in the postseason.
Maxime98
Maxime98

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Green Bay Packers "The MVP debate: Here's a different spin on it" Empty Re: Green Bay Packers "The MVP debate: Here's a different spin on it"

Message  BenjiNero31 Mar 27 Déc - 19:52

C'est gentil, mais tu aurais pu traduire xD ca evite que l'on galère
(Moi pour la CFL je l'ai fait Razz
BenjiNero31
BenjiNero31

Green Bay Packers "The MVP debate: Here's a different spin on it" Empty Re: Green Bay Packers "The MVP debate: Here's a different spin on it"

Message  Maxime98 Mer 28 Déc - 10:38

ça permet aux gens de travailler leur Anglais :p
Maxime98
Maxime98

Green Bay Packers "The MVP debate: Here's a different spin on it" Empty Denver Broncos/Pittsburgh Steelers 29-23

Message  Maxime98 Lun 9 Jan - 19:50

Denver Broncos
The Broncos have defeated the Pittsburgh Steelers 29-23 in overtime. Tim Tebow hit Demaryius Thomas for an 80-yard touchdown to seal the Wild Card victory. Denver will travel to New England to face the Patriots in the Divisional round of the AFC playoffs on Saturday.
Maxime98
Maxime98

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé